TV wall brackets – factors to consider before purchasing them
Selecting a TV bracket is a very important decision to make. There are different types of TV wall bracket that come with different designs and price tags. Before purchasing the perfect TV bracket, the most important thing to keep in mind is the correct size of the bracket.
Bracket spacing is very important as this is the distance between the mounting holes on the back of your TV. You must get a bracket that matches this spacing.
Before installing the TV always make sure about the location where you will place your DVD player or other electronic products.
If you want a slim bracket which gets your TV as close to the wall as possible, make sure that you does not lose out on swivel and titling facilities which are available on other brackets that do not get as close to the wall. Before installing a TV bracket, there are a number of things that you have to keep in mind. Some of them are as follows:
• Make sure you check out the overall size of your TV and brackets maximum weight capability.
• Check the TV mounting holes to ensure its compatibility.
• Consider the cabling before purchasing the bracket.
• Have a system to take care of loose wiring.
• Select appropriately if you want flat, tilting or swiveling brackets depending upon your requirements.