Fixing your new television bracket to the wall couldn’t be easier. Following the below steps will give you a helping hand and make the job seem simple.
• You need to make sure you have the right tools for the job. As a minimum you should have a power drill, tape measure, spirit level, drill bit, screwdriver, pencil, pipe or cable finder and safety glasses.
• Check the area where you are going to fix the TV bracket using the pipe or cable finder. This will make sure there is nothing hidden under the wall surface that you don’t want to drill into.
• Mark the TV bracket holes with a pencil, using the spirit level to make sure the bracket is level.
• Assuming you have brick wall, wearing the safety glasses, drill the holes for the TV bracket.
• Fit wall plugs into the wall and screw the bracket to the wall using the screwdriver.
• Fit your TV to the bracket.
Easy as pie! TV wall bracket fixing couldn’t be easier.