You might think that it is a difficult task to fit a TV bracket but it’s really easy. All you need are a few tools and a basic knowledge of DIY.
If you have stud wall the job is made even easier as you won’t have to use a power drill with a hammer action setting. Here is how to fit a bracket to a stud wall.
• Locate the studs in the wall using a stud finder
• Position the bracket over the stud and mark the bracket holes using a pencil
• Using a drill with a small drill bit, drill pilot holes where the bracket screws will fit
• Screw the bracket to the wall using the screws provided
• Get someone to help you fit the TV to the TV bracket
• Plug the TV into a power socket and enjoy
Only a flat screen TV fitted to a TV bracket will give you the ultimate viewing experience.