In the first three parts of this article we have discussed how you can get the perfect bracket for your television and also what type of TV bracket to choose. Here we will finish this four part article with a quick guide on how to fix your TV bracket to the wall.
Fixing a TV bracket to the wall
It can be quite difficult to fix the TV bracket to the wall if you are not proficient at DIY. However if you feel quietly confident you can follow the below steps.
1. Mark the bracket holes on the wall
2. Using a cable or pipe finder determine that there are no hidden services under the wall surface
3. Drill into the wall to the required depth and push rawlplugs into the holes.
4. Fit the TV bracket to the wall using the fixing screws provided.
5. Fasten your TV on the TV bracket.
You need to make sure the TV bracket is fastened on the wall securely so that the TV does not fall from the wall.