After reading the previous three parts to this article you are ready to fit the bracket. Here is a list of tools you are going to need.
• Stud finder or cable/pipe finder
• Appropriate wall fixings (depending on the type of wall you are drilling into)
• Power drill (you might need hammer action if you have brick walls)
• Masonry or wood drill bit
• Screwdriver (flathead or crosshead depending on the screws you use)
• Spirit level
• Tape measure
This list might seem a little long but you need all these tools if you are going to fit your TV bracket properly. If you haven’t used power tools before or are not proficient at DIY you can always get a professional installation technician to install the TV bracket for you.
In part 5 of this article we will discuss how to fit the bracket and TV to the wall.