Hitachi Brackets, Hitachi Wall Mount, Hitachi Mount, Hitachi Mounting,
Hitachi Bracket, Hitachi Wall Bracket, Hitachi Wall Mount Bracket, Hitachi
Mounts, Wall Mount Hitachi, Hitachi Tilt Mount Bracket, Hitachi Wall
Brackets, Hitachi Wall Mounts, Hitachi Bracket, Hitachi TV Brackets,
Hitachi TV Brackets Cantilever, Hitachi Ceiling Mount
42" HITACHI Tv Wall Bracket Installation
|Or select your 42" HITACHI TV's model number|
Tv Wall Bracket InstallationTV Wall Bracket Installation
LCD and Plasma TV have become very common in today's world. Every home you can find LCD and Plasma TV. In economic recession also sale for LCD and plasma TV increased like anything. Now television is no longer a black piece lying in the corner. LCD and Plasma TV have become the status symbol and important part of home dÃ©cor. Many television including Plasma and LCD can be installed on the wall. Some televisions are made for mounting on the wall and some television has the base also. These televisions can be placed on the TV Shelf or TV corner. There are some points you should think before deciding to keep the television on the TV stand or mount it on the wall.
Thin Flat-screen models are usually mounted on the wall. These televisions have mounting brackets and holes on the back side of the television. If you have a small room and no place for full entertainment system it is ideal to mount television on the wall.
There are different sizes of television available in the market for wall mounting from 13 inches to more than 108 inches. LCD is light weight so it is very easy to mount them on the wall whereas Plasma TV is very heavy weight so they require professional installation.
TV Wall Bracket Installation
TV Wall Bracket Installation seems to be a very easy task but it requires good skill to install it properly. There will be few things you will require for TV Wall Bracket Installation such as:
a. Wall mounts kit.
c. Screw gun or Screw driver.
e. Stud Finder.
Following steps are required for TV Wall Bracket Installation:
1. First you should decide the place for TV Wall Bracket Installation.
2. Then you should identify the location for wall stud installation where it will support the weight of the television. You can use stud finder for this process. When you are able to locate the stud you should mark it with a pencil.
3. You should level the bracket before TV Wall Bracket Installation to the studs. You will need a help of a friend or partner for this job. He will help you to hold the bracket steady and you can take the screw and attach the bracket to the studs. You should check the level properly and make any adjustments required. Then you should place the screws.
4. You should attach the portion of the wall mount to the back of the television. You can remove the covers of the screws with the help of flat edge of a screwdriver if the holes are covered.
5. Then you can place the television on the bracket mounted on the wall. You friend can help you holding the television and you can screw the two brackets together.
TV Wall Bracket Installation seems to be a very easy procedure but it definitely requires a good professional skills. If TV Wall bracket installation is not done properly then there will be no refund for the wall bracket nor can you properly mount your television on the wall.
Flat LCD televisions are accompanied with the base so these televisions can be fixed on the TV stand. If there is lack of space then this base can be left off from the television and LCD TV can be mounted on the wall. The house looks so decorative and stylish with LCD television mounted on the wall. You will have to purchase wall mount for LCD separately from the unit. You can use this wall mount for any make of LCD
LCD TV Wall Bracket Installation
Things you will require for LCD TV Wall Bracket Installation:
1. Clothes Hanger.
2. Drywall Saw.
There are few steps required for LCD TV Wall Bracket Installation:
1. You should buy proper wall mount for LCD TV Wall Bracket Installation according to size limits and weight capacity. LCD TV should fall within both size and weight capacities listed on the packaging of the wall bracket.
2. One should select the best location for the TV Wall Bracket Installation. There should be no light source such as doors or windows behind the LCD.
3. You should determine the height from the floor for TV Wall Bracket Installation.
4. You should locate the wall studs with the help of electric stud finder. Then you fix the nail in the wall and mark the position with the pencil.
5. You should mark all the screw holes on the wall. You can use heavy gauge screws to screw the back plate of wall mount to the wall.
6. Front plate of the wall bracket should be fixed with the LCD. You should lift the LCD on the back plate and lower the front plate.
LCD TV Wall Bracket Installation is complete.
Our Top Selling
No top sellers to display
Latest ArticlesThings to consider before buying an LCD TV bracket
Technology has advanced tremendously over the last...
TV brackets - their types and advantages
TV brackets are a wonderful option to go for to mo...
Everything you wanted to know about TV brackets
With the rise in the use of LCD and flat screens, ...